Friday, July 4, 2008
Howdy
Have you EVER said that in your life? Didn't think so. I wish I could say the same but... I just did. To my brother. I wasn't even greeting him or anything, I said it to hear the ring of it. Doesn't sound that interesting, but I guess if someone said it with a southern accent, "Howdy" might sound a little better. Unfortunately, I have never spoken in a southern accent, and if I did, I imagine it would sound like a dying pig, which does not sound like a southern accent, and I most likely will not be uttering any words in a southern accent any time soon. Also, I would like to show my remorse for not blogging for 15 days. However, the last time I did, I did notice that people had started blogs and never posted more than 1 post. What a shame. Hundreds of floating blogs in cyberspace. URL adresses I couldn't use. Not that I would want to. Check out www.thelifeofacoolperson.blogspot.com which actually has NO posts. Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it would sound like a dying pig. i would laf. ur reeeleee random,too. also i wuz gonna say something else but i 4got. wow.
Post a Comment