Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Final Hurdle

They're here. The results. Just kidding. I've been checking the website about every seven minutes, while listening to my cello concerto played by  other people on Youtube. I know, you guys are probably thinking that I'm a little weird. I'm just nervous. Yay! But seriously, I have no chance. But maybe I do. Probably not. The manager is supposed to post the results today. She's delaying it. Possibly to see how many people will kill themselves before she has to post them. Ahhhh! How frightening. I'm scared. If I don't win, I'll be disappointed. But if I win, that means that I'll have to play with an orchestra next year. At least none of my pieces will be played with the Symphony. I'd probably get really freaked out right before I play and run away, throwing my cello in the air. I'll hit someone with it, jabbing their eyes out my the endpin. Awkward. But that's next year. If I even win. Hah. I'll post the results later.

No comments: