Saturday, April 12, 2008
Finally!
The competition is over. I still don't know the results. But that's okay. Hopefully, they will be available tomorrow. Hopefully. My orchestra isn't exactly strong in organization, so... But I played well. Both competitions are done!!! I played pretty well today, but I messed up the last chord. Lol. Apparently, I was spirited and fluid. I don't care about that. I only care that I win. And for the cello competition, I played pretty well. But there were 140 competitors. That's more than twice as many competitors as last year, and I didn't win last year. But then, I played the same piece as a person the year before, and they don't let you do that. But sometimes they do. I doesn't matter. Does it??? I didn't repeat any songs, so I think that I have a better chance. But there were 60 competitors last year. At least I'm okay with how I played. It's all in the past, anyway. I can't do anything about it anymore. Nada mas. Nothing more. Oh, also! They say luck comes three times. My first lucky event was getting my grades back. Yay! So, if that is true, then I'll win both competitons, which means I will effectively get a puppy, as well. Now, there's nada mas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment