Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ponage

I poned. I won the concerto competition. But for piano. which is sad because I wanted to win for cello. But a win is a win. It turns out that the person who was competing in the same piece as me for cello won. and he's playing this may. Grr. That's not very nice. Especially when you are playing in the same year. That's AGAINST THE RULES. Not legal. But he has influence. 

I'm playing the Haydn Concerto in D Major with the Galbraith Honor Strings. Whoo hoo... They aren't the most experienced orchestra ever. The third, in fact. But that's ok. At least they are the Honor Strings. No just the strings. What bugs me is that they might not be able to handle some parts of the accompaniment, which is easy but sometimes challenging. But not for me! I am a superhuman!!! I'm still happy with my ponage. All my friends are playing with Sinfionetta, which isn't fair. Hmmph. I'm a little mad, but a win is a Win. 

No comments: