skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What's In Store For Today?
My life. Almost every day. But not. And clipped sentences. Like this.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Random Poll Question Thingy
What is your favorite e-mail server thing (gmail, yahoo, hotmail...)?
1. Gmail
2. Yahoo
3. AOL
4. Hotmail
5. Other random email thing I don't care to know about.
Leave a comment with your answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Was I Thinking?
What Was I Thinking?
Aug 14 (1)
Jul 22 (1)
Jul 07 (1)
Jul 04 (1)
Jun 19 (1)
Jun 09 (1)
Jun 06 (1)
Jun 04 (1)
May 30 (1)
May 24 (1)
May 16 (1)
May 15 (1)
May 14 (1)
May 10 (1)
May 06 (1)
May 02 (2)
Apr 30 (2)
Apr 28 (1)
Apr 26 (1)
Apr 24 (1)
Apr 23 (1)
Apr 21 (1)
Apr 19 (1)
Apr 17 (1)
Apr 16 (1)
Apr 14 (1)
Apr 13 (2)
Apr 12 (1)
Apr 11 (1)
Apr 10 (2)
About Me
L Nguyen
Hi. My name is L Nguyen. I'm fifteen years old, and I'm a music maniac. Not really. I just like music. Classical music. I also like eating ice cream.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment