Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleepwalking

Ok, fine. This post is not about sleepwalking. Too bad. Would you rather I rant on and on about how everyone tells me that I sleepwalk, but I don't think I do, but sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night holding a tuna fish can? I actually don't do that, but that's what I hear people do when they sleep walk. I'd rather rant about something else, like computers. Just kidding.

Nm happened today. except that I haven't found out the results of the competition yet. But that's more of what's not happened yet. I'm currently at school, waiting to be picked up. I have some really long Spanish homework to do, but I feel like procrastinating. It's fun. But, I'm going to have to do it sometime or another, and at home homework is much more fun.

I love the world. Except the pollution and global warming. But I love the world, nonetheless. It's a pretty cool place to live. Not that I wouldn't want to live on Pluto. Which would probably be cold. Which is okay. In some cases. If you're a lizard. Which I'm not. I'm a turtle.

When I get home, I'm going to work on my oil painting. I'm trying to recreate Velasquez' The Lunch, which is also part of Spanish Hw. But somehow drawing seems more fun than thirty pages of mindless vocab. But that's what I think.

No comments: